We've partnered with DrDoctor to offer patients the option to access appointment information online.
If you've received a text or email notification for your upcoming appointment, please log in to the Patient Portal to access your appointment information online.
The online portal allows you to:
- View and download appointment letters
- View the location of your appointment
- View important clinical information
- Add your appointment to your personal calendar
- Request to cancel or reschedule your appointment
- Receive appointment reminders
- Have video consultations with your care team
Soon, it will also be possible for you to view other letters about your care via the portal.
How to log in
To access the online patient portal, you will need to give your GP, hospital receptionist or booking clerk your:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
The next time you have an appointment, you will automatically receive a text message or email with a link to the online portal.
Once you click on the link and complete the verification process, you will be able to access your appointment information online.
If you have any questions, please see the Frequently asked questions.
Please see also Video consultations.