Walk-in clinics are not open during the Coronavirus pandemic; instead, please call Swindon Sexual Health Service on 01793 604038 for advice or to make an appointment.
The Sexual Health Department gives information and advice about sexual health including:
- Safer sex
- Tests and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- HIV testing, treatment and care
- Emergency contraception - up to five days after the risk
- Provide free condoms
- Provide other types of contraception
- PEPSE - emergency treatment for people exposed to HIV infection
Staff are friendly and non-judgemental and advice and treatment is free and confidential.
Swindon NHS Health Centre (please see Service locations listings and map).
Please see the Swindon Sexual Health website (pictured above), which is full of useful information about all the sexual health services available in the Swindon area.