The Trust works in close partnership with other agencies:
- Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire Together
- Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust
- Berkshire West CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group) Newbury and District Locality Team
- Oxfordshire CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group)
Our social care partners
Wiltshire Health and Care
Wiltshire Health and Care provides community healthcare services for adults in Wiltshire.
It is a partnership formed between Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust and Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust.
For more information, please see the Wiltshire Health and Care website.
National health information organisations
- Department of Health
- NHS website
- NHS 111
- NHS England: Sustainable Improvement Team
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence - NICE
- Audit Commission
- National Patient Safety Agency - NPSA
The Trust is a member of the West of England Academic Health Science Network - working in partnership to put innovation at the heart of health and care.
Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP)
The Trust is part of an STP Footprint covering Bath, Swindon and Wiltshire - please see Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP).
For more details, please see Healthwatch.