Council of Governors meetings are open to all, and we very much welcome participation from Trust service users, carers, staff and members of the public.
The agenda and relevant documents are published on this page in advance of the meeting date, and you are invited to submit questions to the meeting in line with the Trust's normal process.
In line with guidance on fighting the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our service users, patients and staff, we are currently unable to hold Council meetings in public at this time, and so they will continue to be held virtually until further notice.
We look forward to welcoming back members of the public to meetings in person as soon as the necessary steps to limit the transmission of COVID-19 are lifted.
|Tuesday 22 March 2022||5.00pm-7.00pm||Virtual - Microsoft Teams|
|Tuesday 3 May 2022||5.00pm-7.00pm||To be confirmed|
|Tuesday 13 September 2022||5.00pm-7.00pm||To be confirmed|
|Tuesday 8 November 2022||5.00pm-7.00pm||To be confirmed|
How to register to attend the next meeting
Members wishing to attend should contact us (please see below) to register to view the meeting live via Microsoft Teams.
It is not necessary to install anything - you can watch it through your preferred web browser.
The log-in details will be made available to those who have registered at 4.00pm (i.e. one hour before the meeting starts).
By taking part as a member of the public, you are agreeing that you will not make audio or video recordings of the meeting in whole or in part.
In keeping with our values, we ask all participants to respect the Chair and the speakers at the meeting; to listen with interest and an open mind, and to express disagreement with care and respect.
- Please log on ten minutes before the start of the meeting if possible to ensure a good connection
- Please keep your microphone on the 'mute' setting during the meeting
- Please use the chat function for queries or comments; the chat function will be monitored and the chair will be made aware of comments and queries
- The meeting moderators will switch off your video feed to reduce bandwidth (you will still be able to see all active participants)
- Where possible, please submit any queries you may have in advance of the meeting, but no later than 5.00pm, Monday 21 March 2022
- Queries raised at the meeting will be responded to wherever possible in writing within ten working days (please let us have your email address for a response)
- If you are experiencing technical issues, please feel free to leave the meeting and re-join
Please download the Council of Governors Meeting - 22 March 2022 - Agenda Pack (PDF).
To register to attend the next Council of Governors meeting, to submit a question, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us:
Governors and Member Office
Tel: 01793 605395 or 01793 604173