Chronic Pelvic Pain can be any pain in the lower abdomen or pelvis that lasts for more than 6 months. Physiotherapy can be a useful adjunct for patients experiencing symptoms.
Our physiotherapists work alongside the multidisciplinary team aiming to provide information on how to improve the symptoms of pelvic pain.
Click below to find out more about Pelvic Pain:
Level 2, Great Western Hospital
Monday to Thursday, 9am - 4.30pm
- Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Diaphragmatic Breathing: Pelvic Floor Relaxation
- Diaphragmatic Breathing in Yoga: Benefits and technique
- Easy stretches to relax the pelvis
- Hip and Pelvis Stretches for Easing Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic pain: Relaxation
- Pelvic pain: Square breathing
- Relieve pelvic pain
- Relieve pelvic pain using a wand
- Rethink persistent pain