Join us, and become part of the GWH family
We offer so many routes in our organisation, allowing people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities the chance to work in an advancing environment like no other.
Ways to start your career with us
- Becoming a healthcare assistant is a great starting point for many clinical staff as it offers a platform to gain the core skills needed to progress further
- Apprenticeships give people the opportunity to receive a regular income while studying for a formal qualification and gaining valuable workplace experience
- Switching from another healthcare role helps people to develop new skills without leaving the NHS
- Graduate schemes are available for university leavers looking to make a solid start to their career
- Work experience opportunities are regularly organised with local schools and college