- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report 2021-22
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report 2020-21
Equality Delivery System (EDS)
The Equality Delivery System (EDS) is a tool which helps NHS organisations to to ensure that all services being provided and the working conditions of staff meet the requirements of the Equality Act 2010.
The EDS2 report shows how the Trust is performing, in terms of Equality and Diversity, against four different goals:
- Better health outcomes
- Improved patient access and experience
- A representative and supported workforce
- Inclusive leadership
Also included in the report is evidence of actions being taken by the Trust to meet these goals.
Gender Pay Gap
- Click here to view our latest Gender Pay Gap report.
Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES)
The Workforce Disability Equality Standard is a set of ten specific measures (metrics) that will enable NHS organisations to compare the experiences of disabled and non-disabled staff.
This information will then be used by the relevant NHS organisation to develop a local action plan, and enable them to demonstrate progress against the indicators of disability equality.
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard Annual Report 2022-23
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard Annual Report 2021-22
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard Annual Report 2020-21
Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES)
The Workforce Race Equality Standard is a tool used by all NHS organisations to show how they are addressing race equality issues across a range of staffing areas, such as:
- Access to continuing professional development
- Representation on the Trust Board
All NHS organisations are expected to make yearly progress against the metrics included in the WRES.