Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is inviting local people to find out about the latest developments, how we’re performing, improvements in patient care and future plans at its next Council of Governors Meeting.
The meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 10 May, between 5pm - 7pm.
How to join the meeting
Members of the public who wish to join the meeting should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 605395 or 01793 604173 to register.
Anyone is welcome to submit questions before the meeting by emailing email@example.com by 5pm, Tuesday 9 May.
|Monday 17 July 2023||Annual Joint Board / Council of Governors|
|Monday 25 September 2023||Annual Members Meeting|
|Wednesday 8 November 2023||Council of Governors|
Become a member of the Trust
As a Foundation Trust, the Trust has around 12,000 members who can have their say on patient services, influence decisions and receive updates on the latest developments.
Anyone who lives in the area, works for the Trust, or has been a patient or service user, can become a member for free and get involved.
To become a member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please log on ten minutes before the start of the meeting if possible to ensure a good connection
- Please keep your microphone on the 'mute' setting during the meeting
- Please use the chat function for queries or comments; the chat function will be monitored and the chair will be made aware of comments and queries
- The meeting moderators will switch off your video feed to reduce bandwidth (you will still be able to see all active participants)
- Where possible, please submit any queries you may have in advance of the meeting
- Queries raised at the meeting will be responded to wherever possible in writing within ten working days (please let us have your email address for a response)
- If you are experiencing technical issues, please feel free to leave the meeting and re-join
To register to attend the next Council of Governors meeting, to submit a question, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us:
Governors and Member Office
Tel: 01793 605395 or 01793 604173